The scriptures say; "Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it" -Proverbs 22:6
The Children's Ministry of Loveworld reaches Children Ages Birth -12years. We nurture and raise Children with the word of God to develop a personal loving,serving relationship with Jesus Christ and guide them to discover their divine purpose in God; giving them a sound spiritual and moral foundation for a vibrant and victorious Christian walk.
Children are very impressionable and need the wisdom of God and direction to navigate through the maze of the changes they will experience at different phases of development and growth.
Our Core Values We understand and accept that: Every child has the capacity to contain deity. Every child has the ability to receive and understand the Word of God. Every child can cultivate a relationship with the Holy Spirit. Success or failure in the future is determined by a child's upbringing - Proverbs 22:6
The Children's Ministry help provide the road map to safely navigate children by the guidance of the Holy Spirit as they transit to teen years.
The Loveworld Children's Ministry's Mission & Vision Statement
Our Vision: Our vision is to raise, train and develop a generation of Spirit-Filled Children who are molded by our message, demonstrate the character of the Spirit poised to impact their generation with the gospel of Jesus Christ and vision of our Ministry Our Keys Words to note are: Raise, Train, Develop
We achieve these through a consolidated process and culturing with the word of God as contained in our gospel in LW packaged in the range of curriculum we deploy with our unique learning approach.
OUR MISSION Through the help of the Holy Ghost, our mission is
- To Introduce and awaken the child' consciousness to our Abrahamic Exceptionalism as a Ministry and a lifestyle
- To help the child find his purpose for life and live it.
- To help the child discover his uniqueness, for the edification of the entire body of Christ.
- To teach the child the word of God so that he can enjoy his spiritual blessings and walk in his inheritance in Christ.
- To bring up every child as an agent of social transformation in his world
- To train every child to be actively involved in the soul winning cycle of winning, building and sending.
- To build in every child a culture of giving as the key to becoming financial giants
- To nurture the child with God's word for the purpose of securing his present and eternal future in line with God's pre-planned dream.
- To equip them for the future through leadership development training and projects
- To raise Children to be thoroughly equipped to be bold, confident and effective witnesses and game changers in their generation for Christ
STATEMENT OF FAITH
This is the statement of Bible doctrine as believed and taught by the LoveWorld Inc. aka Christ Embassy. This statement of faith has its source in the Bible and is in total agreement with the foundational principles of the doctrines of Christ.
- We believe that the Bible contains the inspired and infallible Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1: 20-21)
- We believe that there is only one God eternally existent in three persons; God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost. (Ephesians 4:5-6, Gen. 1:26, Matthew 3:16-17)
- We believe in the deity of Christ. (John 1: 1-4; John 10:30; Hebrews 1:1-
- He was born of a virgin (Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:30-35)
- He was conceived of the Holy Ghost (Matthew 1:18-25, Luke 1:30-35)
- He died (John 19:30-35)
- He rose again from the dead bodily (John 20:25-29, Luke 24:36- 40)
- He ascended into heaven bodily (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Matthew 29-30)
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus (Acts 3:19, Luke 24:47; Ephesians 1:7)
- We believe that regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit through the Word of God is essential for personal salvation (Titus 2:5, John 3:3-5, Ephesians 5:25-27)
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides divine healing for the body, salvation for the soul of everyone that believes. (1 Peter 2: 24; Acts 3: 16, Acts 9: 32 -35)
- We believe that when an individual receives the Holy Ghost, he receives divine enablement for Christian service and witness. (Acts 1: 8; 2:4; 3:1 - 26; 4:5 - 12)
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost. (Romans 15: 16; 1 Corinthians 6:11)
- We believe in the final resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the former to eternal life and the latter to eternal judgment. (Revelations 20: 11 -15; 1 Corinthians 15: 12 - 23)
OUR CORE VALUES
We understand and accept that:
- Every child has the capacity to contain deity.
- Every child has the ability to receive and understand the Word of God.
- Every child can cultivate a relationship with the Holy Spirit.
- Success or failure in the future is determined by a child's upbringing -Proverbs 22:6